17 July 2010

Woody Allen: Day Twenty

I love Everyone Says I Love You. I think that it is a magical and hilarious film with great musical numbers woven into a story about love. Roger Ebert, in discussing one of the film's final scenes, wondered if this was Woody Allen's best films. It works from beginning to end.

For more about my thoughts on Everyone Says I Love You follow the link.

Next up: Deconstructing Harry.

My list:
1. Hannah and Her Sisters
2. Everyone Says I Love You
3. Manhattan
4. Bullets Over Broadway
5. Annie Hall
6. Crimes and Misdemeanors
7. Radio Days
8. Husbands & Wives
9. Another Woman
10. The Purple Rose of Cairo
11. Broadway Danny Rose
12. Love and Death
13. Mighty Aphrodite
14. Interiors
15. Sleeper
16. Manhattan Murder Mystery
17. Zelig
18. Stardust Memories
19. Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)
20. Take the Money and Run
21. Oedipus Wrecks from New York Stories
22. Bananas
23. What's Up, Tiger Lily?
24. Alice
25. Shadows and Fog
26. Don't Drink the Water
27. September
28. A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment